3 bedroom chalet for saleThornhill Rise, Portslade, BRIGHTON
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized lounge
- Eat in kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Tiered patio garden
- Far reaching views to the rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and spacious three bedroom house, with good sized lounge, eat in kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the house has a lawnded front garden and to the rear there is a tired patio garden
Fox and Sons and delighted to offer this three bedroom house, situated within this sought after Portslade location. The house has bright and spacious accommodation comprising of a good sized lounge, separate eat in kitchen and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms. To the front there is a lawned garden and to the rear there is a tiered patio garden. The house enjoys roof top views from the rear and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The entrance hall has a radiator and staircase with wooden hand rails and leads on to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
This large room comprises of double glazed windows, smooth walls, a coved ceiling and laminate flooring. The lounge has a door which leads onto the inner hallway.
The hall has large under stairs storage which houses the fuse box.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
This room has a double glazed window enjoying far reaching roof top views and has a part glazed door which leads outside.. Kitchen units are arranged to various walls, including base cupboards and drawers and matching eye level cupboards. The work surfaces have a raw edge and an inset stainless steel sink with space for a cooker and fridge freezer.
The bathroom has an obscure double glazed window and comprises of a coloured suite, paneled bath, a low level w/c and a pedestal wash basin.
The landing houses a hatch to loft space and provides access to all 3 bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.06m )
The first bedroom has a large double glazed window, a radiator and a low level cupboard door leading to eaves storage.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
This second bedroom has a three section double glazed window enjoying far reaching views, it has a radiator and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
This third bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed window where you can enjoy the views.
The front garden is lawned and has a pathway to the front door.
The rear garden has two tiered sections with large patios, both enjoying the open outlook and path providing side access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44247978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.