2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShielmaron Monikie, ,Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5
Offers Over £180,000
- Most Attractive Semi Detached Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Stunning Private Gardens
- Charming Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Dining Room
- 2 Bedrooms
* Charming semi-detached traditional divided cottage set within beautiful private gardens. The property offers beautifully presented and adaptable period accommodation on the one level with stunning landscaped private gardens and detached timber garage.
* Situated on the edge of the popular village of Monikie offering pleasant rural living within easy reach of Dundee
* Ideally suited to those seeking a charming rural getaway or potential holiday let investment.
* Bright lounge with feature bay window and open fire.
* Modern fitted kitchen and dining room.
* Contemporary bathroom featuring roll top bath.
* 2 bedrooms.
* Double glazing and oil fired central heating.
This is a charming semi-detached traditional divided cottage set within beautiful private gardens on the edge of the popular village of Monikie. The property offers beautifully presented and adaptable period accommodation on the one level comprising:- bright lounge with feature bay window, well appointed fitted kitchen, dining room, contemporary bathroom featuring roll top bath, and 2 bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally, there are stunning landscaped private gardens with stand alone single garage. The property would also make an ideal holiday let investment. EPC=E
Dimensions (m):- Lounge 3.56 x 5.57, Kitchen 3.45 x 4.02, Bedroom 3.06 x 2.07, Dining Room 3.06 x 2.07, Bedroom 3.52 x 3.60, Bathroom 2.07 x 2.97.
Situated on the edge of the popular village of Monikie which lies approximately 6 miles east of Dundee. The village offers local shop and well regarded primary school. The A92 is within easy reach providing commuter access to Arbroath, Dundee and beyond.
Stunning period property finished to a high modern standard, ideally suited to those seeking a pleasant rural lifestyle or potential holiday let investment. Early viewing highly recommended.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 13' 2" (3.45m x 4.02m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 9' 9" (2.07m x 2.97m )
Dining Room 10' 0" x 6' 9" (3.06m x 2.07m )
Bedroom 10' 0" x 6' 9" (3.06m x 2.07m )
Lounge 11' 8" x 18' 3" (3.56m x 5.57m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 10" (3.52m x 3.6m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44249118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528431064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.