3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunsomer Hill, North Moreton
- Three bedroom family property in the sought after village of North Moreton
- Potential to extend and enhance, subject to the usual planning consents
- Large and charming garden with a selection of established trees and delightful open views to the rear
- Extensive out buildings to the side and rear of the property with ample off road parking to the front
- Superb views to the front over rolling countryside and farmland
- Presented to the market with no onward chain
- Within 3 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the town's central amenities
Situated within the prestigious village of North Moreton, and with views to the front over rolling countryside and farmland, is this family home offering potential to extend and enhance (subject to the usual planning consents). This three bedroom property has been owned by the same family since 1954 and enjoys a wonderful garden with open views to the rear, and extensive out buildings. Offered to the market with no onward chain viewings are recommend to appreciate the charm, character, and potential this home has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44250750.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6818922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.