3 bedroom flat for saleSwanwick Lane, Lower Swanwick
Withdrawn from Market
- Luxury Three Bedroom Upper Floor Appartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Refitted Modern Family Shower Room
- Stunning Views Across Swanwick Maria and the River Hamble
- Individual Character Home Accessed Via a Private Road
- Large Lawned Area and a Decked Sun Terrace
- Hardstanding Provided Parking
- Great Infastructure
- Attractive Decor Throughout
- EPC - D
*** To download the full property brochure including extra large images and detailed description please click the "Full Details" link at the end of this listing***
Taylor Hill and Bond are delighted to offer for sale this delightful three bedroom individual first floor apartment that is accessed via its own private road. This character home has desirable views across Swanwick Marina and River Hamble which can be seen from a number of windows within the apartment. The property comprises; grand entrance hall, three good sized bedrooms, dual aspect lounge, refitted shower room, and kitchen/diner with plenty of storage areas.
The property is situated at the end of a private driveway and edures its own garden with its own decked sun terrace, a large area laid to lawn, and a large space of hard-standing parking for a number of vehicles.
The property is situated in Lower Swanwick which is an area surrounded by natural beauty and has the added benefit of being close to local amenities and offers excellent transport links giving access to larger shopping centres and commuting routes. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44250996.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7084271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.