3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDart Grove, Auckley, Doncaster
Sold STC £135,000
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory
- Good Sized Corner Plot
- Gardens to Front, Side and Rear, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £135,000-£145,000 This well presented three bedroomed semi-detached home is situated in the popular village of Auckley and occupies a corner plot. The property is offered to the market with no vendor chain, benefits from a conservatory, front/ side and rear gardens and off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" to the recess ( 4.06m x 3.45m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth housing the living flame fire.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.59m )
With side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, a gas cooker point with cooker hood above, pluming for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer. There is a central heating radiator, breakfast bar and French doors which open onto the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden, side facing French double glazed doors.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
With front facing double glazed window, mirror fronted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator and a useful storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.38m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 1" inc bulk head ( 2.21m x 2.16m inc bulk head )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head to the stairs.
The property occupies a generous corner plot with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. To the rear of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and inturn leads to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44251053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.