4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLawers Road, Mansewood, Glasgow
Sold STC £299,000
- A charming modern detached bungalow
- Formal lounge/dining area
- Stunning dining kitchen
- Sitting room
- 4 bedrooms
A charming modern detached bungalow in good order, set on a substantial plot within a much sought after & convenient south side location. Ent vestibule, reception hall, lounge, dining room, sitting/TV room, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, shower room & bathroom. Double Glazing. GCH. Double Garage.
A fine example of a modern detached bungalow set within generous garden grounds in a much sought after location within Mansewood.
The accommodation in full extends to a private vestibule, large and inviting reception hallway, beautiful formal lounge overlooking the gardens at the front with French doors leading to dining area which is fully open plan into the beautiful large modern kitchen with integrated appliances, From there, there is access through to the utility room which has directly to the extensive rear gardens. On this level there is also a further sitting room which is currently being utilised as a double bedroom. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the WC.
On the upper level are four further bedrooms with the master boasting inbuilt wardrobes. The family bathroom is also found on this level. Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing front and rear gardens and garage to the rear.
Mansewood offers excellent access to shopping facilities which include Silverburn. Good schooling and recreational facilities with excellent public transport links which are ideal for commuting to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.36m x 4.09m )
Bedroom/sitting Room 14' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.86m )
Dining Kitchen 28' 5" x 11' 4" ( 8.66m x 3.45m )
Utility Room 9' 5" x 4' 9" ( 2.87m x 1.45m )
Wc 4' 11" x 4' 10" ( 1.50m x 1.47m )
Shower Room 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 1 17' 3" x 9' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 12' 3" widest ( 3.89m x 3.73m widest )
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 12' 5" widest ( 3.84m x 3.78m widest )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44251059.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.