2 bedroom terraced house for saleBothwell Grove, Hull
Sold STC £69,950
- Well Presented Modern Style Mid-Terrace House
- Convenient Residential Location - View Now or Miss Out!
- Ideal Investment Property
- Lovely Fitted Dining Kitchen
- First Floor Designer Style Bathroom with P-Shaped Bath
A lovely well presented modern style two bedroom mid-terrace house located in the ever popular/convenient residential location overlooking green area to front elevation - view now to avoid disappointment!
This modern two bedroom property briefly comprises of an entrance hall leading to lovely lounge with feature fireplace and fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom with p design shower/bath. To the front of the property is gravelled for ease of maintenance and to the rear is a lovely lawned garden with patio/seating area.
With double glazed classic style residential door, double glazed picture window and radiator.
Lounge 15' max x 11' 10" max ( 4.57m max x 3.61m max )
With double glazed casement window, contemporary style feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, wood grain effect laminate floor covering, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminated work surfaces with sink anddrainer unit, built in storage cupboard, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, electric cooker box, gas cooker point, radiator, coving to ceiling, vinly floor covering and double glazed casement window.
With trap door access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 2.87m max )
With double glazed casement window, built in cupboard housing gas central heating unit and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
With double glazed casement window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Fully tiled walls, two double glazed picture windows, p-shape bath with mixer tap/shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and vinyl floor covering.
Gravelled for ease of maintenance over looking green area, timber fencing to boundaries and wooden gate.
Lawned garden with paved patio area, integral shed/store, timber fencing to boundaries and wrought iron gate.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 327913.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44251074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.