3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBar Lane, Nottingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-street Parking
Being sold with no upward chain this refurbished three bedroom traditional semi-detached property is situated on Bar Lane in the heart of NG6. Being within easy access to the M1 via junction 26 and being located close to local shops and amenities this property is not to be missed!
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000.
Being sold with no upward chain this refurbished three bedroom traditional semi-detached property is situated on Bar Lane in the heart of NG6. Being within easy access to the M1 via junction 26 and being located close to local shops and amenities this property is not to be missed! Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, spacious lounge/diner and a refitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property there is off-road parking to the front and an extensive lawned garden to the rear. A viewing on this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition of the property on offer.
Double glazed entrance door with two double glazed side panels to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminate floor covering and a door leading to the cellar which provides access the combination boiler.
Lounge/diner 25' 6" x 11' 11" Max ( 7.77m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed box bay window to the front, double glazed window to the rear, two wall mounted radiators, two ceiling roses, the room is divided by being partly laminated and partly carpeted, electric fire with a brick surround and wood mantelpiece over.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Refitted kitchen which comprises of having a range of wall and base units and a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, cooker point and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a wall mounted radiator, continuation of laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and a double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side and doors providing access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" Max x 12' 11" ( 3.51m Max x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a picture rail.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with bi-folding shower screen, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, partly tiled wall coverings, access to the loft and a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides off-street parking. To the rear there is a lawned garden which is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44251077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.