1 bedroom retirement property for saleParsonage Court, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £100,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment For the Over 55's
- Views over Mature Gardens
- Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Double Bedroom
- Level Walk to Town Centre
A well presented one bedroom first floor apartment, ideally situated at the top of the hill in the popular complex of Parsonage Court. Accommodation in brief comprises: Sitting room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom. Exclusive for the over 55`S. Early viewing recommended. No Onward Chain.
A well presented one bedroom first floor apartment, ideally situated at the top of the hill in the popular complex of Parsonage Court. Accommodation in brief comprises: Sitting room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom. Exclusive for the over 55`S. Early viewing recommended. Offer For Sale with No Onward Chain
Double glazed door to front. Two storage cupboards. Doors giving access to lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear. Door giving access to kitchen. Two radiators.
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Free standing oven. Space for various appliances.
Double glazed window to front. Double built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Bath with mixer taps. Heated chrome towel rail.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44251113.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.