5 bedroom detached house for saleHomefield Avenue, Lowestoft
Guide Price £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Utility Room With Laundry Chute
- Generous Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000. UNEXPECTEDLY SPACIOUS - HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED. This DETACHED chalet style bungalow offers ample accommodation with FIVE bedrooms, TWO reception rooms, utility room, enclosed rear GARDEN with OUTBUILDINGS, DRIVEWAY parking and detached GARAGE.
UNEXPECTEDLY SPACIOUS - has to be seen to be believed. This detached chalet style bungalow offers ample accommodation with five bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, enclosed rear garden with outbuildings, driveway parking and detached garage. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front, PUVC double glazed window to the front, stairs leading to the fist floor level.
Living Room 16' 9" x 23' 10" ( 5.11m x 7.26m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors and windows to the rear, television and telephone points, log burner, two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Roof light window, radiator.
Bedroom/ Third Reception Room 10' 9" max x 13' 3" into bay ( 3.28m max x 4.04m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, television point, fireplace with decorative surround, radiator.
Door leading to en-suite with WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 12' max ( 4.80m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with water softener, gas and electric Range cooker (available under separate negotiation) with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, spotlighting, radiator, door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 23' 2" max x 8' 3" ( 7.06m max x 2.51m )
Stable door to the rear, UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas tumble dryer (available under separate negotiation), space for fridge/freezer, exit for laundry chute, door leading to shower room.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 15' ( 5.28m x 4.57m )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Velux roof window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan, shaver point, entrance to laundry chute, radiator.
Bedroom Two 23' 3" x 7' 8" ( 7.09m x 2.34m )
Restricted head height. Two velux roof windows to the side, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Study 6' 5" x 7' 7" max ( 1.96m x 2.31m max )
Velux roof window to the side, fitted carpet, radiator.
Velux roof window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower, shaver point, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Mainly laid to pave and shingle providing off-road driveway parking leading up the side of the property to the single detached garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, hedges, outbuildings, garage/workshop, access gates leading to the front.
Solar panels to one side of the roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44252025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.