3 bedroom character property for saleThe Gardens, Langford, Lechlade
Sold STC £175,000
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION on 27th OCTOBER 2016 Guide price £175,000 +
- Character property with inglenook fireplace
- Three double bedrooms
- Stunning courtyard garden
- Allocated parking
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION on 27th OCTOBER 2016 Guide price £175,000 + This character property offers spacious accommodation with many original features. A duel aspect sitting room with inglenook fireplace, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master. Courtyard garden and allocated parking.
Offered with no onward chain and located within the historical village of Langford, this character property offers spacious accommodation with many original features. The ground floor boasts a duel aspect sitting room with exposed beams and inglenook fireplace, dining room, fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with separate utility and cloakroom. To the first floor, three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally a well maintained courtyard garden with raised borders. Allocated parking.
Main door with paneled windows to the sides leading into the kitchen/breakfast room. Exposed beams to ceiling. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks. Integral electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for further appliances. Breakfast bar. Stairs rising to landing. Doors giving access to utility room, dining room and sitting room. Radiator.
Utility room 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
Window to side aspect, Plumbing for washing machine and further appliance. Radiator. Door giving way to cloakroom.
Window to front aspect, W.C. Wash hand basin.
Sitting room 17' 6" Max x 15' 5" Max ( 5.33m Max x 4.70m Max )
Exposed beams to ceiling, Spotlights to ceiling. Wall-lights. Windows to the rear. French doors with paneled windows either side to the front aspect. Inglenook fire place with grate and hood. Television point. Telephone point. Radiators.
Dining room 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Window to front. Doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom one 13' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.04m x 4.22m )
Exposed beam. Spotlights to ceiling. Windows to the rear. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Door to en-suite. Radiator.
Window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Part tiling. Shower cubicle. Bidet. Radiator.
Bedroom two 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Window to rear. Doors to built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom three 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Window to front. Doors to built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Bath with mixer taps over. Radiator.
A well maintained cottage garden mainly laid to patio. Raised borders containing a range of mature shrubs and planting. Secluded areas suitable for garden furniture.
Communal driveway parking with allocated space for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44252031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allen & Harris, Highworth on 01793 762407.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.