3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHamilton Walk, Martham, Great Yarmouth
- Semi-detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Garage and parking
- Ideal for first time buyers!
This extremely well presented semi-detached chalet bungalow must be viewed. With accommodation offering a recently fitted kitchen, a lounge/diner, three bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden and a garage with parking.
This extremely well presented semi-detached chalet bungalow must be viewed. With accommodation offering a recently fitted kitchen, a lounge/diner, three bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden and a garage with parking. The property would be ideal for first time buyers or a family looking to upsize.
With a double glazed door the side aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 6" x 16' 3" ( 5.64m x 4.95m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed patio doors to the garden. Wood effect laminate flooring , storage heater and woodburner. Plumbing for a toilet to the side.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and an island, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, soft close draws, 1/1/2 asterite sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
With loft access, storage heater and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 16' 5" x 9' ( 5.00m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a television point.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, Fitted wardrobes and draws.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a television point.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and double shower cubicle. Fully tiled with tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Enclosed with a seating area and patio area, astro turf grass, gate to garage and parking and a shingled side garden.
Up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44252040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.