2 bedroom terraced house for saleAubrey Drive, Sudbury
- Two Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master
- Garage & Allocated Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - Situated in a popular location on the outskirts of Sudbury is this two bedroom mid-terrace property which further benefits from a garage and enclosed rear garden.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Lounge 15' max x 10' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 3.18m max )
Two radiators, window to front aspect, fireplace with inset electric fire.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, inset sink and drainer, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, built-in oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, window to front aspect and patio doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 3.51m x 3.18m max )
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, window to front aspect, door to en-suite.
Comprising shower cubicle with tiled surround, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
Built-in double cupboard, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a pathway leading to the entrance door with the remainder being laid to decorative stone.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area with steps leading up to the remainder of the garden which is laid to gravel with stepping stones leading to the rear where there is a gate providing pedestrian access to the garage in block with one allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44252067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.