3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Trossachs, Oulton, Lowestoft
Sold STC £180,000
- GUIDE PRICE OF £180,000 TO £190,000
- Detached Bungalow with 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Sought After Oulton Broad Location
GUIDE PRICE BETWEEN £180,000 - £190,000
LOOKING TO BE CLOSE TO THE OULTON BROADS? This very well presented DETACHED bungalow is situated in the sought after area of Oulton Broad, in a CUL-DE-SAC off Sands Lane, with THREE bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, enclosed rear GARDEN, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE.
GUIDE PRICE OF £180,000 - £190,000
LOOKING TO BE CLOSE TO THE OULTON BROADS? This very well presented detached bungalow is situated in the sought after area of Oulton Broad, in a cul-de-sac off Sands Lane, with three bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage.
Door to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, tiled flooring.
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, telephone point, night storage heater.
Living Room 20' 2" max x 12' 7" max ( 6.15m max x 3.84m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, television point, electric fireplace with decorative surround, night storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, door to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, cooker point with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
UPVC, aluminium and timber construction.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 5" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 3.18m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 8" ( 3.53m max x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed door to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, night storage heater.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved concrete area providing off-road parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature bushes, shrubs, timber shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44252070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.