2 bedroom apartment for saleKings Mill Way, New Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Open plan modern fitted kitchen/reception room
- Balcony with access from reception area
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Bathroom suite
- Allocated parking
- Communal grounds
- Gated development
- Close to Uxbridge Town Centre
- EPC Rating C
Set within an exclusive gated development, a luxuriously appointed first floor apartment, provides an expansive light filled layout. The property offers two bathrooms and a balcony from the lounge only moments from transport links to Central London.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with a built in cupboard and access to both bedrooms, the bathroom and the kitchen/reception room, which is open plan with a balcony and a modern fitted kitchen area.
Bedroom one has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The bathroom provides a three piece suite including a panel enclosed bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside, there is an allocated parking space and communal grounds.
Kings Mill Way is situated just off the Oxford Road, on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre and within easy reach of the multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44253669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.