3 bedroom terraced house for salePipistrelle Court, The Elms
- Modern Three Bedroom/Three Storey Town House
- Built 2013 by Persimmon Homes
- Ground Floor Sitting Room & First Floor Lounge with French Doors & Juliet Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Balance of NHBC Builders Warranty Still Available
- Popular Modern Development of Blakeston Lane
With the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN and several years still remaining on the NHBC warranty, this stylish modern Persimmon built three bedroom/three storey mews house would perfectly suit a young family or first time buyer. The flexible, well planned interior has entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, sitting/family room and kitchen/diner with modern white high gloss style units. The first floor has a comfortable lounge with French doors and Juliet style balcony and master bedroom with shower room en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms and family bathroom up on the second floor. Outside, there is a pleasant westerly facing rear garden, allocated car parking & visitors parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44254515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.