4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGresham Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18
- Victorian semi detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, including two ensuites
- Bespoke, Italian fitted kitchen
- Spacious living room and newly added conservatory
- Attractive rear garden
- Off street parking
Superbly presented found bedroom Victorian semi-detached family home set over three floors and offered for sale with no onward chain.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard and particular features are the wired amplifier speakers with Bluetooth, Category 6 wiring, Italian porcelain tiles in the bathroom and the mirrored remote cooker hood with delayed start. The house briefly comprises of a spacious living room with has interconnecting doors to the large Italian bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a newly added double glazed conservatory and a WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a larger than average master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a further double bedroom with ensuite and to the second floor there are two more double bedrooms and a Jack and Jill style family bathroom suite. Outside, to the front, there is off street parking for two/three cars and to the rear there is a well maintained garden with a briock built storage shed. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the quality of the property on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STT160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.