2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth River Road, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Very well presented chain free mid terrace house
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Conservatory, double glazed
- River views
A VERY WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with conservatory, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom and river views. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and would be ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A VERY WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with conservatory, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom and river views situated in this SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and would be ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 6" incl stairs to first floor ( 3.86m x 3.51m incl stairs to first floor )
UPVC door and window to front, night storage heater, TV point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric double oven with ceramic hob, cooker hood, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled floor, large storage cupboard, internal window to rear.
Conservatory 8' x 4' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC door to rear.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, night storage heater, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Including fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front enjoying river views, night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.16m )
Including airing cupboard, loft access, night storage heater, double glazed window to rear.
Rear Yard & Garden
Yard, pathway with rights of access for neighbouring properties, gate to good sized garden with artificial lawn, shrubs and plants, door to garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.