3 bedroom flat for saleHotwell Road, Hotwells, Bristol
Sold STC £235,000
- Top Floor Flat
- Living Room, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Perfect Investment/First Time Buy
- No Onward Chain
- Must be Viewed Internally
- Popular Location
Perfect investment or first time buy located within walking distance of the harbourside, Clifton Village and the City Centre. This top floor flat comprises three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and communal gardens. Offered for sale with no onward chain. *£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE*.
Hillsborough Flats, Hotwells
Located within walking distance of Clifton Village, the marina and the City Centre is this top floor purpose built flat. The wide range of local amenities including shops, bars and restaurants are also close by with a wider range in the City Centre, making this a perfect investment opportunity or first time buy. The property comprises a communal entrance with a secure entry system, living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from communal gardens. There is also a communal laundry room and bin store. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended.
Secure entry system. Stairwell rising to all floors.
Part obscure single glazed door. Radiator. Loft access point. Storage cupboard. Phone entry system. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room 13' 8" into alcove x 11' 3" into alcove ( 4.17m into alcove x 3.43m into alcove )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset. Radiator. Ceiling rose and coving.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.92m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Electric cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge. Space for freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 7' 11" plus alcove ( 3.38m x 2.41m plus alcove )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect with shutters. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Hanging space into alcove.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 5' 5" plus door recess and alcove ( 2.67m x 1.65m plus door recess and alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling spotlights
Communal garden, laundry room and bin store.
Council Tax Band A
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.