3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRookery Close, Gillingham
Withdrawn from Market £450,000
- Arguably one of the finest bungalows in the town
- Beautifully proportioned sitting room/dining room
- Excellent size kitchen/dining room
- Larger than average utility
- Stunning master suite of good proportion with en suite
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Attractive bathroom
- Double garage and adjoining car port
- Further gravelled parking area ideal for caravan/motor home
- Attractive landscaped garden areas
Arguably one of the finest bungalows in the town. This is a beautiful detached dwelling built to a high specification and maintained to a meticulous standard with double garage, ample parking, good sized landscaped gardens, conveniently located for the town, Waitrose, main line station etc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7160235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.