2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLeigh Grove, Banbury
- A detached chalet style house
- Scope for updating and great potential
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Plenty of off road parking
A DETACHED CHALET STYLE HOUSE WITH SCOPE FOR UPDATING AND GREAT POTENTIAL, PLEASANTLY LOCATED IN A FAVOURED NEIGHBOURHOOD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BANBURY CROSS AND THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, ground floor third bedroom or study, two double bedrooms, en-suite cloakroom to bedroom one, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and plenty of off road car parking space, private rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=18>GUIDE PRICE £240,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar Street. Just as this becomes the Broughton Road turn left into Beargarden Road and then immediately right into Kingsway. Take the first left hand turning into Leigh Grove and the property will be found a short distance along on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached chalet style house which was constructed in the 1960's.
* The property appears to be basically sound and lends itself to updating.
* It is thought that most prospective purchasers would wish to update the kitchen, bathroom, en-suite cloakroom and re-decorate.
* The property stands in a sought after location with the town centre, all daily facilities, Queensway shopping parade and local centres of employment all within easy reach.
* Plenty of off road car parking space on the driveway.
* Detached prefabricated garage in back garden.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* The front garden is open plan and comprises a lawn, flower and shrub borders, rose bushes, path to front leading to the side and tarmacadam driveway for off road car parking. The rear garden measures approximately 45' in depth x 30' in width and comprises a patio, lawn, flower and shrub beds.
Services - All mains services are connected. Integral store to the left hand side of the kitchen door housing the gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26496836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.