4 bedroom detached house for saleMaes Cefn Mabley, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & STUDY
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- RECENTLY IMPROVED EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
PERFECT FAMILY HOME! EXCELLENT LOCATION! Come and view this fantastic detached home situated on the popular Maes Cefn Mabley Development in Llantrisant. With great living space and the property being presented in excellent condition, this is one not to be missed!
Living accommodation comprises:
Four Double Bedrooms
En-Suite to Master Bedroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking, detached garage with recently improved kitchen, en-suite and family bathroom.
Front garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Patio paved pathway leading to front door, parking available, brick paved driveway with dropped curb access.
Entered through front door, radiator power points. Under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 5" Into Bay ( 5.05m x 3.78m Into Bay )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Fitted gas fire with feature surround, laid to carpet, access leading to:
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Double glazed PVCu sliding patio doors to rear, radiator, power points, door to:
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 19' 1" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 5.82m Max x 3.48m Max )
Modern Sheraton Shaker kitchen finished in sage green. Integral 'Bosch' double oven and grill with 5 ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Glass panelled splash backs, one and half bowl sink and drainer. Integral fridge/freezer, wine cooler, dish washer and washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler, feature kitchen lighting, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu french doors leading to rear garden. Feature tiled flooring, kitchen units include fitted carousels and larders.
Stairs rising from ground floor, radiator, power points, access to loft (partially boarded), obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 17' 7" Max x 10' 5" Plus Doorway ( 5.36m Max x 3.18m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobes, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; low level W.C., vanity wash hand basin, walk in power shower with tiled surround. Fully tiled walls and floor, vanity wash hand basin, inset spotlights, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed PVCu window to front.
Bedroom 2 14' x 8' 9" Plus Wardrobes ( 4.27m x 2.67m Plus Wardrobes )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with power shower over. Fully tiled walls and flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Corner plot garden laid to patio, stone chippings and lawn. Decked area to the rear of the garden, gated side access, outside tap, security lighting.
Up and over doors, power points, wall mounted heaters, door with storage room to the rear of garage, access to loft (partially boarded).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.