2 bedroom terraced house for saleTower Street, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- REDUCED FROM £135,000 TO OFFERS OVER £130,000
- *BUYERS INCENTIVE*
- Inner Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Separate Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Gated Off Road Parking
* BUYERS INCENTIVE* Established inner terraced home with two spacious reception rooms, two double bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom & a downstairs shower room, Situated close to the city centre benefiting from off road parking to the rear.
Close to the city centre & local amenities this terraced house has gas radiator heating & upvc double glazing. Offering gardens to the front & rear and good off road parking to the rear the main accommodation comprises; lounge, dining room, galley style kitchen & ground floor shower room. The landing leads to two double bedrooms one with an ensuite bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 4" Including Chimney Breast ( 3.48m x 3.45m Including Chimney Breast )
UPVC window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring and TV point.
Wall mounted thermostat and stairs to first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard, glazed door and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 8" ( 3.51m x 1.73m )
Galley style kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to side, plumbing for washing machine.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin & low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and single wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, wash hand basin & low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 5" Plus Cupboard ( 3.45m x 3.48m Plus Cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature Victorian fireplace and storage cupboard.
Low maintenance rear garden with paved & lawn areas, parking to the bottom with double wooden gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260863.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.