4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsdell Way, Colchester
Sold STC £390,000
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
Situated on the popular Turner Rise development, this well presented and substantial four double bedroom detached family home is situated within close proximity of North Station and overlooks a playing field to the front. The property has two receptions, en suite, integral garage & off road parking.
Stairs rising to first floor. Tiled flooring. Doors leading to:-
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising low level w.c. and wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 4" + bay recess ( 4.72m x 3.45m + bay recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two radiators, gas fire with feature surround, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 9" + bay recess ( 2.90m x 2.67m + bay recess )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, tiled floor, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of roll top work surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, integral electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, tiled flooring, door leading to:-
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 6" ( 1.73m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of roll top work surface, space for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, door leading to Garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, radiator, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 11" + bay + recess ( 3.48m x 3.33m + bay + recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator, door leading to:-
Ensuite Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawn and shingled area, enclosed by mature shrubs and hedging, as well as a driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle.
Integral Garage 18' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.61m x 2.64m )
With up and over door, power and light connected.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing. Gated pedestrian side access. Shed to remain.
There is shared parking at the front of the property with the four neighbouring properties down the road.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left at the traffic lights at the bottom, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway/A134, continue to follow A134, go through two roundabouts, keep right at the fork, continue to follow A134, turn left onto Northern Approach RoadA134, turn left to stay on Turner Road, take the first right onto Peto Avenue, turn left to stay on Peto Avenue, take the second left onto Worsdell Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260866.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.