2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Bexhill on Sea
Sold STC £162,950
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Good Size Lounge-Diner
- Master Bed with Wardrobes
- Single Bedroom
- West Facing Kitchen-Diner
- Large Full Width Storage Cellar
- West Facing Decked Patio Area
- Single Detached Garage
- Well Presented Decor Throughout
- Central Heated & D.Glazing
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Property Cafe are delighted to offer for sale this spacious ground floor two Bedroom apartment with benefits and accommodation the includes: A secure communal entrance with inner hall and front door leading to: A well presented split level inner hall with a neutral colour scheme & access to: A spacious lounge with ample space to relax and entertain, access to a useful second bedroom/ study, a cloaks cupboard with concealed stairs that lead down to a full width storage cellar. You may note from the floor plan the entrance hall is split level with stairs leading down to: A spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a bathroom and good size West facing Kitchen-Diner. To the rear there is a small decked patio area with access out to a detached single garage. The apartment is offered for sale in good decorative condition and benefits from double glazing and central heating.
The apartment is situated in a sought after location adjacent to the seafront, close to Egerton Park and within a few minutes walk of the Town centre and railway station. The apartment offers excellent additional potential and scope and for additional details or to arrange to view please contact our Bexhill Team on 01424 224488
Property ref: 121_867_4017307
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4017307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.