3 bedroom detached house for saleBucksham Place, Bucksham Avenue, North Bersted, PO21
- New Year - New Home!
- 3 Bedroom Detached Family Home with High Specification Throughout
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances including Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage plus Parking Space
- East/West Facing Partly Walled Rear Garden
- Oak Internal Doors
- Oak Flooring to Ground Floor and Fitted Carpets to First Floor
- Viewing by Appointment Only
A stunning detached newly constructed 3 bedroom family home situated in this exclusive and private cul-de-sac of just eight semi detached and detached homes. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious Entrance Hall, Living Room with French Doors to Rear Garden, Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances, Cloakroom and Utility Room. There are three double bedrooms to the First Floor with an En Suite to the Master Bedroom and a further Family Bathroom. The rear garden faces East/West so will have the advantage of both morning and afternoon sun. The property is being constructed to a high specification and will feature Parador Oak flooring to the Entrance Hall, Living Room and Kitchen with carpets to the First Floor. Other features also include Oak internal doors and the property will benefit from a bike store, as well as a Detached Single Garage with a further parking space. An early viewing is essential to appreciate the high quality of specification on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6797912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.