3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent
- Stunning 3 bedroom terraced home
- 2 reception rooms
- Separate utility room
- Off road parking
- Sutton Valence village
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Welcome to this stunning and unique Victorian home set within the heart of Sutton Valence.From the second you walk through the front door you will be surprised and amazed by the luxurious finish and wonderfully high ceilings.Time to explore . Every room you walk into, you will fall in love with the property even more and with every bit of character maintained and highlighted as a feature you won’t be able to tear your eyes away until you see the next surprise!!From the beautifully designed lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room with in a stylish shaker style, beautiful sash and case windows to the separate formal dining room and handy utility you have everything you need on the ground floor to accommodate a family or simply have the best entertaining space! With the theme of space continuing throughout the home, make your way onto the first floor where you will find three extremely large double bedrooms and a traditional style bathroom complete with separate shower and roll top bath. Looking for extra space? Move onto the cellar where the opportunity continues!! This would make a fantastic play area, games room or wine cellar!
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'10 (4.27m x 3.91m)
- Utility Room: 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'9 x 13'2 (4.50m x 4.02m)
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 9'2 (4.02m x 2.80m)
- Storage Area
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'10 (4.60m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 13'5 (4.47m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'10 x 9'9 (4.52m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom: 13'4 x 6'2 (4.07m x 1.88m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44262516.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12720195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.