4 bedroom detached house for saleKendal Road, Pakefield, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- IMPRESSIVE DETACHED HOME
- 4 Bedrooms
- Generous Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden & Driveway Parking
- Bar/Summer House
- Extremely Well Presented
STYLISH AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME IN THE SOUGHT AFTER PAKEFIELD LOCATION, this generous bay fronted detached house offers ample accommodation with four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom, good-size modern kitchen, enclosed garden with bar/summer house.
STYLISH AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME IN THE SOUGHT AFTER PAKEFIELD LOCATION, this generous bay fronted detached house offers ample accommodation with four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom, good-size modern kitchen, enclosed garden with bar/summer house. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the side, stairs leading to the first floor level, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Living Room/ Diner 24' 9" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 7.54m into bay x 3.58m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, television and telephone points, two wall lights, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 20' 2" max x 15' 3" max ( 6.15m max x 4.65m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, rear and side, UPVC sliding patio door to the rear, modern fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink, eye level electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, Karndean flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splash backs.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, Karndean flooring.
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall, loft access, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 3" into bay ( 4.72m x 3.73m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 3.63m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 3.20m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 5' ( 2.77m x 1.52m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, Karndean flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap over, towel rail radiator.
Mainly laid to brickweave providing off-road driveway parking, timber shed.
Mainly laid to pave with concrete seating area.
Bar/ Summer House 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to the side, power, lighting, television point, bar area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44263335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.