4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill Drive, Dartford, Kent
- 4 Bedrooms
- Extended to side
- Large garage
- Fantastic garden perfect for entertaining
- Semi detached
- EPC energy rating E (49)
What the Owner says:
This house has proven to be an excellent place to live. It is in a great location because it is in a nice quiet position, yet it is still very convenient for lots of different amenities. You can easily walk to either Dartford or Crayford stations and it is also only a short drive from the motorways. There are some excellent schools nearby including the grammar schools and the sought after West Hill Primary School.The house itself has been a real pleasure to live in. It has spacious rooms and due to the large size extension it also has an extra shower room and the master bedroom has a fantastic walk in wardrobe. There is also a very large garage which provides lots of extra storage as well as plenty of space for the car. The garden is a fantastic element of the house. It is one of the largest plots in the road and we have enjoyed many happy times entertaining our friends and family and relaxing out there.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 17'0 x 11'8 (5.19m x 3.56m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 6'0 (2.14m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.