1 bedroom flat for saleGolding House, 11 Beaufort Square, Colindale
- Newly completed - ready to move!
- One bedroom apartment
- Aspect - East (Facing garden)
- 12 metre by 4.5 metre heated swimming pool
- Ground Floor with balcony (42 Sq. Ft.)
- 24-hour estate management, monitored by CCTV
- Service Charge £2.35 psf
- Ground Rent £275 p.a
- 999 Year Lease from December 2005
Moving City are proud to off this stylish one bedroom apartment, situated on the ground floor with a private balcony in the brand new Golding House , the award winning St. Georges development in Beaufort Park. This property boasts high-specification and modern interiors throughout.
With an on-site health and fitness suite, 24-hour concierge, gymnasium, swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi exclusively for residents of Beaufort Park.
Picturesque landscaped gardens, courtyards, central parkland and Tree-lined Boulevard and all with the added convenience of the shops, hair and beauty salons, an elegant Mediterranean-style boulevard of cafés, Tesco Express, bars and a variety of restaurants, childcare and education centre all in the heart of Beaufort Park.
Beaufort Park is located only a five-minute walk from Colindale Underground station (Northern Line). Euston, King’s Cross St Pancras and other key destinations are less than half an hour away. Nearby Hendon station offers access to the national rail network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00228C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.