4 bedroom detached house for saleFarmfield Road, Banbury
- Unique detached property
- Beautifully presented
- Greatly extended
- Three receptions
- Four bedrooms
- Family room/study
- Sitting room
- Large family kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
A UNIQUE DETACHED PROPERTY WHICH IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND HAS BEEN GREATLY EXTENDED LOCATED ON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED ROAD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN CLOSE TO ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, family room/study, sitting room, large family kitchen/dining room, utility room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating via radiators, off road car parking for several vehicles, large mature rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£389,995 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
M40 (J40) 1.25 miles, Leamington Spa 18 miles
Oxford 22 miles (17 mins by rail)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along South Bar Street and into the Oxford Road. Continue past The Horton General Hospital on the left and take the next right hand turning into Farmfield Road. Continue along the road where number 34 will be seen on the right hand side towards the end of the road.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 34 FARMFIELD ROAD is a beautifully presented detached house which was constructed in the 1930's and is most pleasantly and conveniently located on this highly regarded road on the South side of town. Within recent years the property has been greatly improved, updated and extended to the rear with a lovely modern single storey extension with some lovely interesting architectural features.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor with glass walled bannister and a cloakroom/WC.
* Two generous sized reception rooms both of which are located at the front of the property. There is a study/family room and a most pleasant sitting room with a fireplace housing a gas coal effect fire with a stone surround, wood flooring and double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen is a superb feature to the property as it forms part of the extension and has some lovely unique features. it is fitted with a range of modern slabbed eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over. There is an integrated double oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge. Modern Karndean flooring, ample space for table and chairs, tri-folding doors open onto the rear garden. There is also a separate utility room with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a rear lobby with a door to the outside and storage.
* On the first floor there is a large and impressive landing with a hatch to the loft space and built-in storage cupboards.
* There are four bedrooms on the first floor and there is a family bathroom which is fitted with a smart modern white suite.
* Outside the property to the front there is a block paved driveway which provides off road car parking for several vehicles if parked in tandem.
* At the side of the property there is a detached studio/office which is most useful. The office has power, light and telephone points connected and is currently used as a working office but has a wide mix of uses.
* The main area of garden is located to the rear and extends to approximately 125' in length. It is a beautifully mature and landscaped garden and has a paved patio adjoining the house, a feature pond and water feature, various well stocked flower and plant borders and some established fruit trees including Apple, Pear and Plum. Within the garden there are two sheds and a greenhouse which will remain.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the utility room.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44263674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26499098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.