4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGregory Street, Ilkeston
- End Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Renovated Top To Bottom
- Stunning Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- No Chain
- Must Be Viewed.
A perfect opportunity to acquire this recently renovated four bedoom family home offered without an upward chain. You simply need just to look at the photos to appreciate what a fantastic job the owner has done to sympathetically restore this character property.
A perfect opportunity to acquire this recently renovated four bedroom family home offered without an upward chain. You simply need just to look at the photos to appreciate what a fantastic job the owner has done to sympathetically restore this character property. The property has been meticulously worked over to offer superb living accommodation boasting a modern kitchen and bathroom. We truly believe first to view will be first to buy, book a viewing now to avoid disappointment. The property is double glazed and gas central heated.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a large master bedroom. Externally there is a neatly presented rear garden and a front courtyard.
Having wooden double glazed door to the front elevation with wooden double glazed window, radiator, stairs to the first floor and access to:
Having radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature spot-lights, double opening door to the lounge and access to understairs storage cupboard:- housing the consumer unit and combination boiler.
Fitted with contemporary base units with solid worktop over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, five ring gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan, feature spot-lights, double glazed window to the side elevation and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Having a large double glazed bay fronted window to the front elevation, feature radiator, spot-lights, coving to the ceiling and feature fireplace with surround.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs to second floor landing and radiator.
Fitted with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and bath with mains shower over. Extractor fan, feature spot-lights, tiled flooring, vanity mirrored storage, radiator and obscure double glaze window to the rear elevation,
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet,
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Having velux window to the rear elevation and access to:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
The front courtyard has brick boundaries and paved area. The rear garden has patio area, gravelled area raised laid to lawn area, brick boundary and fenced panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.