6 bedroom detached house for saleHawkwood Lane, Chislehurst
Withdrawn from Market
- 6 Bedrooms Plus 1 bed Studio
- Approx 0.6 of a mile to station
- Ample parking several cars
- Still under 10 year NHBC guarantee
jdm are pleased to offer to the market this CHAIN FREE six double bedroom modern family home with the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee, situated in an enviable position by Chislehurst Common which also has an added bonus of a separate one bedroom studio annex. The spacious 3,449 sq ft of living accommodation in the main house is supplemented by another approx 612 sq ft in the annexe and the high specification continues throughout including a Woodenheart kitchen and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms.
The house is ideally situated within approximately 1/3rd of a mile from Royal Parade where there is a good selection of shops, restaurants and the Bulls Head Hotel and Chislehurst station is just under a mile away offering direct access into London Bridge (from 21 mins) Cannon Street and Charing Cross (from 30 mins). Junction 3 of the M25 is approximately 7 miles away. Chislehurst also offers some excellent schools for all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44264241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801021429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.