3 bedroom detached house for saleRedwell Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Detached garage and parking
Fox & Sons are extremely proud to offer to the market this well presented detached house with accommodation briefly comprising three bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, cloakroom, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, front and rear gardens and a detached garage.
Fox & Sons are extremely proud to offer to the market this well presented detached house with accommodation briefly comprising three bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, cloakroom, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, front and rear gardens and a detached garage with two parking spaces in front. The property has the benefit of the en-suite and kitchen having been recently modernised by the current owners.
Viewing is essential, please contact the vendors sole agents on 01424 224243.
Double glazed door to the front and a radiator.
Living Room 10' 6" x 15' 5" plus bay ( 3.20m x 4.70m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front and a radiator. Doors to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.54m x 3.10m )
Double glazed sliding door to conservatory and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to three aspects and double glazed doors to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 1" plus recess x 8' 4" ( 3.07m plus recess x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer, gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, built in cupboard, plumbing for a washing machine. A double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the side.
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" plus built in wardrobe x 8' 7" plus recess ( 4.09m plus built in wardrobe x 2.62m plus recess )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" plus built in cupboard x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.10m plus built in cupboard x 2.79m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, a bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to the rear. The garden is enclosed by mature trees and bushes with fence and wall boundaries. Gated side access and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44264349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.