5 bedroom detached house for saleSandringham Road, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOUSE
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Well Presented
- Viewings Highly Advised
UNEXPECTED, INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOUSE offering five bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway providing off-road parking. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate this unique property on offer.
Door to the side, tiled flooring, radiator.
Living Room 12' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed wooden windows to the side, television point, tiled flooring, multi-fuel burner, radiator.
Sun Room 13' x 12' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.76m )
Double glazed wooden window to the side, Double glazed French doors, fitted carpet, wall light, radiator.
Kitchen 19' max x 11' 8" max ( 5.79m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed wooden windows to the front and side, fitted case units, oven with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.39m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed wooden window to the side, fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
Double glazed wooden window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" into recess x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.20m into recess x 2.77m into recess )
Double glazed wooden window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four (second Floor) 14' 6" x 12' 5" max ( 4.42m x 3.78m max )
Restricted head height. Double glazed wooden window to the rear, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Five (second Floor) 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed wooden window front, fitted carpet.
Double glazed wooden window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Mainly laid to brick weave proving off-road parking and leading to the single garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and bushes, paved patio area, timber shed, side access gate.
Garage 11' 3" into recess x 13' 6" to double doors ( 3.43m into recess x 4.11m to double doors )
Double doors to the front, power, lighting, plumbing, electric cupboard.
Cloakroom with window to the front, WC and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44264358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.