3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLynders Wood Lane, Great Leighs, Chelmsford
Sold STC £650,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Field Views
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
***GUIDE PRICE £650,000 TO £675,000*** A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a rural part of Great Leighs, sitting on a large plot.
The property offers an ensuite to the master bedroom, a gated entrance with large shingled drive for multiple cars and has field views. Within a short distance to Chelmsford Racing Course.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Access to loft.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Rolltop bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Two built in double wardrobes. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 18' 2" x 10' ( 5.54m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Heated towel rail. Walk in shower cubicle.
Kitchen 17' x 14' 4" ( 5.18m x 4.37m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and one to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Ceramic sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral dishwasher and freezer. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Stable door to side aspect. Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Oil boiler.
Study Area 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Dining Area 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 13' 5" max ( 5.21m x 4.09m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator. Feature inglenook fireplace.
Conservatory 14' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to three aspects. Double glazed french doors leading to garden. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a shingled driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars, leading to a large front lawn and has vehicular access to the side. Access via an electric gate.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a large patio area which leads to a large lawn area. Shed to remain. The garden backs onto fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44264592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.