1 bedroom house for saleRoman Way, Chippenham
- INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY!
- Ground Floor
- One Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
- Open to Sensible Offers
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ... one bed maisonette with open plan living space, kitchen and bathroom, plus allocated parking. Tenant in situ until April 2017 - £575 pcm. Book your viewing now!!
CALLING ALL INVESTORS!!...Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this one bedroom ground floor maisonette offered for sale with a tenant in situ - £575 pcm until April 2017.
The town centre of Chippenham is a short distance away and offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools within easy reach plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
A ground floor flat situated on the popular Pewsham development with accommodation comprising lounge/dining room, bedroom, refitted bathroom and kitchen. Additional benefits include Upvc double glazing to main windows, allocated parking and garden. INTERNAL VIEWING A MUST!
The town centre of Chippenham is a short distance away and offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Lounge 16' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.00m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, door to side.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, worksurfaces, Upvc double glazed window to front, tiled splashbacks.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A4 London Road. At the next roundabout turn right into Pewsham Way, take the first right into Lodge Road then first right into Roman Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44265229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP104871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.