5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill, Aspley Guise, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK17
- Grade II listed 18th century house
- Five bedrooms; one en suite
- Family bathroom
- Three reception rooms
- Original features
- Mature garden of 0.75 acres
- Three garages, off street parking
- Centre of Aspley Guise
A Grade II listed 18th century five bedroom house with a mature garden, garages and off street parking situated in the heart of Aspley Guise. Beal House was built around 1780 and is one of the original houses in the village of Aspley Guise. Accommodation includes three reception rooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen/breakfast room. The property also has three garages and a mature garden measuring approximately 0.75 acres with a wooden garden room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44265561.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBS140138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.