3 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Beautiful Detached Family Home With Loft Conversion Creating 4th Bedroom
- Situated in a popular residential area close to Stanley Park
- Low Maintenance Front and Rear
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Off Road Parking
- EPC = E
REDUCED Tem-po.co.uk are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Family Home with Loft Conversion creating a Fourth Bedroom. Situated within a short distance of Stanley Park. Packed with original features including high skirting boards, original stained glass windows and coved ceilings. The ground floor of the property briefly comprises of Hall, Lounge with Dining Area and Kitchen. To the first floor is the Master Bedroom with two further Bedrooms and Four Piece Family Bathroom. On the 2nd floor is the loft conversion creating a further bedroom/study. Block Paved Front and Rear providing ample off road parking. Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout. NO CHAIN DELAY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.