3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorecambe Close, Hornchurch, RM12
Sold by Us £360,000
- No onward chain
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious through lounge
- Ground floor shower room and 1st floor family bathroom
- Utility space for washer machine/dryer
- 50ft rear garden with decking
- Driveway for up to 2 cars
- Walking distance to Elm Park and Hornchurch stations, local bus routes and local amenities
- Easy access to both Romford and Hornchurch town centres
- Catchment area of the outstanding Scotts Primary School and other high performing local schools
We are delighted to offer for sale this extended, 3 bedroom house in this sought after quiet cul-de-sac and convenient location. The property also benefits from 2 bathrooms.
Within easy reach of Elm Park and Hornchurch underground stations, local amenities and a short bus ride to both Romford and Hornchurch town centres. The outstanding Scotts Primary school is nearby as well as other high performing schools in the borough.
A great size family home that comprises of ample living space and well appointed rooms.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44269596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3r5-7zvj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.