4 bedroom detached house for saleBishops Close, Torquay, TQ1
- One minute walk to South West coast path; near Meadfoot Beach, Hope's Nose and Anstey's Cove.
- Large windows, light rooms
- Large workshop/games room
- Quiet cul-de-sac, in one of the best parts of Torquay
- Good sized, private gardens (front and back) with mature trees and shrubs
- Open outlook with extensive views of Ilsham Valley and Lincombe Woods, and Lyme Bay beyond
- Walking distance to Wellswood Village with pub, Post Office, church, cafes and shops
- Good primary school at Wellswood Village
- Large, sunny, secluded patio to rear
- Catch the morning sun in the conservatory at coffee time!
We are delighted to offer for sale this FOUR bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and fine coastal scenery.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and extensively renovated and extended, and comprises ample living space with very large workshop/games room.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44270052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276-573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.