2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranwell Court, Nottingham
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
Being situated within easy access to the motorway via junction 26, this modern two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from having conservatory, garage and off-road parking is not to be missed!
Being situated within easy access to the motorway via junction 26, this modern two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from having conservatory, garage and off-road parking is not to be missed! Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, spacious living room with access to the conservatory, upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is a driveway leading to the garage providing off-road parking, to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden.
Single glazed entrance door and window to the front, tiled flooring and a single glazed door providing access to the house.
Laminate flooring, dado rail, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage and stairs leading to the first floor.
Living Room 12' 6" max x 15' 6" ( 3.81m max x 4.72m )
Laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and patio doors providing access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 9' ( 2.29m x 2.74m )
Constructed of UPVC windows, double glazed windows to the rear and side, tiled flooring and patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, double glazed window to the front, inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with electric hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Wall mounted radiator and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" max x 12' 5" ( 2.97m max x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and draws and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 8' max ( 3.84m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a built in airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with a shower over and fitted shower screen, partly tiled wall coverings, wash hand basin and wc.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing side access and leads to the garage which has an up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio and lawned garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.