3 bedroom bungalow for saleThorpe, TW20
Sold STC £639,950
- ? THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ? STUNNING KITCHEN / DINER
- ? HUGE DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- ? LUXURY FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- ? SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
- ? POTENTIAL TO CREATE ANNEXE
- ? SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- ? WIDE IN AND OUT DRIVEWAY
- ? PICTURESQUE VILLAGE LOCATION
- ? CLOSE TO RECREATION PARK
The owners have spent considerable time and effort over the last few years refurbishing this property to a very high standard with a keen eye for detail, the property really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated! The accommodation flows very well and has been carefully planned however should you require an additional bedroom or bathroom then this could be reconfigured using the study area (subject to regulations). The heart of the home is dual aspect high specification kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and an adjoining 22' x 16' living room with access to the rear garden. Three generous bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and three double cupboards in the inner hallway mean there is a lot of storage available. Refitted large four piece bathroom and also a separate cloakroom accessed from the inner hallway. There is a large gravel driveway offering an abundance of parking, the garden has two patios and lawn areas, backing woodland it offers both seclusion and privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44275875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EGH160556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodders, Egham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.