2 bedroom terraced house for salePorcher Way, BOSTON
Offers in Excess of £90,000
- MID TERRACE 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- WHITE 3 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** IDEAL BY TO LET INVESTEMENT ** This Mid Terraced property is situated in Boston and benefits from a well appointed Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms and a white 3 piece bathroom suite. The property has and enclosed rear garden and is being sold with the additional benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*** IDEAL BY TO LET INVESTMENT *** MID TERRACE 2 BEDROOM PROPERTY BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Being approached via a partly obscure glazed front entrance door, window to the side, feature tiled floor, radiator, wall mounted consumer unit for electrics and ceiling light point.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
There is a featured tiled floor, ceiling mounted light, window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 14' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.50m x 2.77m )
The kitchen benefits from roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, a range of base level storage units and further drawer units. There is an integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob and eliminated fume extractor and a further range of wall mounted eye level units. There is a radiator, tiled floor, ceiling fluorescent strip light and window to the rear. There is also a cupboard under the stairs providing further storage space.
Rear Lobby / Office Space 9' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.68m )
Having a partly obscure glazed door to the rear, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted storage cupboards.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator and ceiling light point. There is access to the roof space.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.53m max x 3.51m max )
There is a window to the front, radiator, ceiling light point and over stairs cupboard space with hanging rail within.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.24m )
There is a window to the rear, radiator, ceiling light point and built in cupboard space with further overhead storage locker.
Comprising of a three piece suite with a pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and WC. There is a radiator, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to the rear and a built in boiler cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler within.
The property has a low maintenance rear garden with both hardstanding concrete and gravelled seating areas. There is gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44275920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.