4 bedroom detached house for saleHeadley Down
Guide Price £875,000
- Impressive family home
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bath/shower rooms
- Super Kitchen/Breakfast/Conservatory area
- Beautiful interior
- Stone's throw of Ludshott Common
This beautifully presented detached family home was built in 2003, by the reputed builders Classic Homes. Features of the property include oak flooring to hall, sitting room and dining room, a superb kitchen/breakfast room which flows into the conservatory, oak internal doors and 4 double bedrooms, all of which have en-suite facilities. The current occupiers have made certain improvements during their ownership to include Bosch and Neff kitchen appliances with a Liebherr fridge/freezer and a new large shower in the master en-suite. They have landscaped the garden and have recently re-decorated throughout. This is a wonderful home and is a stone's throw from Ludshott Common.
* Canopy Entrance Porch with double, part glazed front door to hall. * Large Reception Hall with oak flooring and coats cupboard. * Cloakroom with tiled floor, wash basin with cupboards below, high level w.c. and part clad walls. * Sitting Room with oak flooring, stone fireplace fitted with a gas fire, double doors to garden. * Dining Room again with oak flooring and an attractive square bay window. * Study which is a good size and overlooks the front. * Kitchen/Breakfast Room - a superb space with the kitchen area having ample Maple units and granite work surfaces, Bosch dishwasher, Neff double oven and gas hob, extractor over and Liebherr fridge/freezer. There is plenty of space for a table and chairs and the area flows into the Conservatory which has double doors out onto the patio. The whole area has tiled flooring. * Utility Room with matching units, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring and door to outside.
Stairs to First Floor
* Galleried Landing with access to loft with drop-down ladder, airing cupboard with ample shelving. * Bedroom 1 - a rear aspect room with excellent wardrobe cupboards. * Fully Tiled En-Suite Bathroom with claw foot bath, wash basin with cupboards below and w.c. * Bedroom 2 - A front aspect double room with wardrobes. * En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floor, shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin. * Bedroom 3 - a further rear aspect double room with wardrobes and door to Jack and Jill bathroom. * Bedroom 4 - Another double room facing the front with wardrobes and a door to the Jack and Jill bathroom which comprises a panelled bath with shower over, w.c., wall mounted wash basin and tiled flooring.
* Gas central heating * Double Glazing
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is a large Cotswold Stone driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. * Double Detached Garage with light, power and electric door. There are mature shrub beds with grey/blue slate chippings creating very attractive frontage. The rear garden is landscaped with a patio immediately to the rear of the property with sleeper steps leading up a further level with lawn and many established plants. There is a decked area to the rear with a Summerhouse and the garden has fencing and hedging to the boundaries creating seclusion. There is an outside tap and a further garden shed.
The property is located in a delightful position within minutes from Ludshott Common and local convenience store. Churt village centre, with its Infant School and further shops, is under 3 miles distant as is Grayshott. Haslemere and Farnham town centres, 6.5 and 7.5 miles respectively, both offer larger shopping centres and main line stations with services to Waterloo. The property is also within 2 miles of the private schools at Hindhead including Royal School and St Edmunds. The Hindhead tunnel (approximately 3 miles) provides access to major road links and the area is surrounded by many miles of countryside, ideal for walking, riding and cycling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44276754.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 371677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.