3 bedroom link detached house for saleOsterley Grove, Nuthall, NOTTINGHAM
- Extended Link Detached Property
- Three Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Recently Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Recommended
**Offered for sale with No upward chain is this deceptively spacious extended three bedroom link detached property located within the heart of Nuthall and providing easy access to local amenities and travel networks. The property has been lovingly upgraded by the current owner**.
Attention All Buyers !!! Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this deceptively spacious extended three bedroom link detached property located within the heart of Nuthall and providing easy access to local amenities and travel networks. The property has been lovingly upgraded by the current owner and briefly comprises of kitchen diner, lounge and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front the property has low maintenance front garden and ample driveway providing off road parking and leading to single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with flowers beds, patio seating area enclosed by panelled fencing.
Kitchen Diner 13' 6" max x 10' 6" max + recess ( 4.11m max x 3.20m max + recess )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with integrated electric oven and electric induction hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher as well as freestanding fridge freezer, tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window and door to the front elevation.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 3.73m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the lounge, doors giving access to three bedrooms and family bathroom, access to loft space above.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
With Upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, wall mounted radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" max x 8' 11" ( 4.11m max x 2.72m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Recently refitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is paved and stoned low maintenance frontage as well as driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to single integral garage with up and over door power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of patio seating area, flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs and enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44276883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.