3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandmartin Close, Buckingham
- Walking Distance to Buckingham Town Centre
- Private Road
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Lounge with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Carport
A well presented three/four bedroom, three storey town house situated on a private road just outside of Buckingham town centre. The property has the advantages of a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open through to a dining room, French doors leading from the sitting room onto the rear garden, gas to radiator central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises: On the ground floor; Entrance hall, cloakroom, study/bedroom four, utility room with access to the single garage. On the first floor; Cloakroom, sitting room with French doors leading to the rear garden, kitchen with integrated appliances open through to dining room. On the second floor; Master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside: Carport, single garage and private rear garden. EPC Rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7014398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell & Butler, Bucks, South Northants & North Oxon, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.