3 bedroom terraced house for saleWentworth Crescent, Maidenhead
- EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- FINISHED TO HIGH SPECIFICATION
- VILLEROY & BOCH BATHROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- 0.9 MILES FROM STATION
A fantastic home having been refurbished to an extremely high standard throughout with such fixtures as Smeg appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite. This lovely home also has a garage & driveway.
door to front, double glazed window to side and front, tiled flooring.
door to front, radiator, solid oak flooring.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 9" max ( 5.16m x 3.89m max )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, solid oak flooring, glass panel doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' x 13' 11" ( 4.88m x 4.24m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, ceramic Belfast sink, Marble work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for gas Range cooker, Smeg overhead extractor, breakfast bar, integrated Smeg dishwasher, Liebher fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear, patio doors to garden
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' into wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.66m into wardrobe x 2.95m )
double glazed window to rear, Bespoke fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" max x 9' 7" ( 3.18m max x 2.92m )
double glazed window to front, Bespoke fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' into wardrobe ( 2.31m x 1.83m into wardrobe )
double glazed window to front, Bespoke fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
double glazed window to rear, Villeroy & Boch bath with mixer taps and Grohe power shower, oversized Villeroy & Boch vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c, heated towel rail, Marble tiled floor.
brick paved driveway with shrub borders.
a well landscaped garden laid to stone paved terrace with raised flower beds, steps leading up to rear access, outside lighting and tap.
with up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west, past the Pond House public house. Proceed down the hill and at the mini roundabout turn left, then left into Wootten Way, then left again into Wentworth Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44278512.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.