4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynn Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £215,000
- Superb four bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Large garden and ample off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Viewing highly recommended
STOP YOUR SEARCH!! Set within the outskirts of the town is this stunning four bedroom semi-detached house which must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting a lovely open plan lounge/diner, a kitchen/breakfast room and generous rear gardens, the property represents an ideal family home. Call now to view!
Set within the outskirts of the town, this extended four bedroom semi-detached house offers spacious accommodation throughout and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation comprises a reception hall, a stunning kitchen/breakfast room comprising a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a built-in dishwasher and space for an American style fridge freezer plus a range style cooker. The lounge area benefits from a large bay window to the front, a fireplace with a gas fire set within and an arch though to the dining area which has French doors leading to the lean-to conservatory. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the cloakroom and utility area set within the garage.
On the first floor there is a family bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin and bath. There are also four bedrooms, two of which benefit from built-in wardrobes and the master boasts a modern en-suite bathroom.
Continuing outside, there is a large shingle driveway to the front of the property offering ample parking and access to the single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with an inset pond with a pergola over. A variety of plants are set within and there is also a decked area plus a paved seating area and two further patios.
Reception Hall 12' 10" x 9' 2" including staircase ( 3.91m x 2.79m including staircase )
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19' 11" x 9' 2" ( 6.07m x 2.79m )
Lounge Area 12' 5" maximum x 12' ( 3.78m maximum x 3.66m )
Dining Area 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Lean To Conservatory 5' 2" x 12' 4" ( 1.57m x 3.76m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 18' x 9' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.02m )
En-Suite 5' 6" x 9' 11" ( 1.68m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.20m to wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 10' 6" to wardrobes ( 4.01m x 3.20m to wardrobes )
Bedroom 4 7' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 9' 2" ( 1.85m x 2.79m )
Garage 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the B198 Lynn Road, continue through 3 sets of traffic lights and the property will be found on the right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44278524.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.