3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Kirton, Boston
Sold STC £189,950
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE, DINING AREA & CONSERVATORY
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The spacious detached bungalow is situated in the popular and well served village of Kirton. The property benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is also a Garage and front and rear gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH CONSERVATORY, GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
With partially obscure glazed front door with obscure glazed side panels, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, wall mounted door chimes, access too rood space.
With window to front aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted coat hooks.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.17m x 4.19m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, wall mounted lighting, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, archway through to the: -
Dining Area 8' 10" x 12' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.91m )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.94m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With tiled flooring, wall mounted lighting, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 16' 8" ( 2.87m x 5.08m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, extensive range of base and wall units including glazed display cabinets, integrated waist height oven and grill, 4 ring ceramic hob and fume extractor above, space for twin height fridge freezer, fitted return breakfast bar, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, window to Conservatory.
Rear Entrance / Utility 6' x 5' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.80m )
With tiled flooring, roll edge work surface, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for standard height fridge or freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to rear aspect.
With 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" maximum into Entrance Area x 10' ( 4.75m maximum into Entrance Area x 3.05m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.08m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and tiling within, WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window, electric shaver point, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving within.
To the front of the property is gated access leading to the block paved driveway which provides off road parking and turning area. There are shaped lawns to the front with well stocked flower and shrub borders and a low level wall to the front boundary. The driveway continues along the side of the property providing vehicular to the Garage.
The rear garden initially comprises a paved patio seating area leading to the remainder of the garden which is laid to shaped lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing and served by outside tap and lighting.
Garage 23' 10" x 9' 5" ( 7.26m x 2.87m )
With an electric up-and-over door and served by power and lighting. Service door to rear garden.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44278602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.